- 96 challenges including 20 flying foxes
- 2 courses for children 3 - 9 years of age 3 flying fox
- 17 flying foxes for Juniors (3 courses) and Adults (4 courses)
- TreeTop Adventure Park is located within Blue Gum Hills Regional Park 20min from Newcastle CBD and 3 min from the F3. Playground and BBQ facilities are available within the Regional Park.
- Book online; ring the park on 02 4026 7617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are planning a BBQ or intend to stay in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park with a group of 40 or more, please contact the NPWS Newcastle Area Office as soon as possible. Find National Parks and Wildlife Service Newcastle area phone number. This will ensure space for your party is available.
See our requirements before you book!
Address: Minmi Rd (next to Minmi Cemetery), Minmi
Postal Address: PO box 97, Jesmond NSW 2299
Phone: 02 4026 7617
How to get there:
Links to tourism partners in the area
NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park provides a delightful day out for Newcastle residents and visitors. In a protected bushland setting, your family and friends can enjoy barbecue areas, play equipment, a maze and plenty of green space to refresh the soul. Visit site.
Farmer Ken Branches Out Tree Service
A particular thank you to Farmer Ken Branches Out Tree Service for their ongoing donations of mulch in aims of protecting our local environment.
Newcastle Kayak Tours
Join Newcastle Kayak Tours and enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour of Newcastle’s world renowned harbour. Visit site.
Cruise Hunter is the local organisation responsible for marketing and developing Newcastle and the Hunter Region as a cruise ship destination. Visit site.